Home Remedy to Close Large Open Pores on Face
In today’s video, I am going to tell you the remedy to close large open pores on face. The appearance of the major open pores on your skin can make you feel embarrassed no matter how much beautiful you are. If you use a few natural ingredients, these can help you in reducing these large open pores. So, follow the remedy shared below to get rid of large open pores naturally.
What are Open Pores?
Do you know that what are open pores? Your skin has many open pores and through these pores, your skin can breathe.
Causes of Large Open Pores
Why do the pores become larger in size? There are many causes of this skin condition and the most common are
- Poor skin care
- Exposure to the sun
How to Close Large Open Pores on Face Naturally
Here is a simple home remedy to reduce large open pores and it has two steps
- Scrub for Large Pores
The first step is the application of a scrub. To make a DIY scrub, the ingredients you will need are
- Two tsp of crushed sugar
- One tsp of water
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Take a glass bowl and in it, add two tsp of crushed sugar.
- After this, add one tsp of water.
- Next, add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Now, mix these ingredients well.
- DIY scrub to close large open pores is ready for use now.
How to Use:
- First, steam your face.
- Take the scrub and apply it on the area of your skin where there are large open pores.
- Massage your skin with the scrub for five minutes.
- After this, leave the scrub on your face and wash it off when it gets dry.
- Toner for Open Pores
The second step in this remedy is the application of a toner. To make a toner, the ingredients you will need are
- One tsp of apple cider vinegar
- Five tsp of water
- Take a glass bowl and into it, mix one tsp of apple cider vinegar with five tsp of water.
- Store the toner in a spray bottle now.
How to Use:
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in the toner. Apply toner on your skin and leave it for two minutes.
- After two minutes, apply the toner on your skin again.
- Do this step for three times.
- After this, do an ice
Tips to Prevent Open Pores:
- Do not use scrub or steam daily.
- Use alcohol-free astringents.
- Do not use oil-based makeup.
- Avoid excessive use of makeup.
- Always wear sunscreen when you go out in the sun.
Benefits You Will Get:
- Sugar exfoliates your skin and removes excess of oil and impurities from your skin.
- Lemon has citric acid and thus, it helps in minimizing large open pores.
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural skin toner. It prevents acne breakouts and reduces open pores.
If you also have open pores on your face, follow the simple remedy to close large open pores shared above and you will get rid of this beauty issue naturally.