How to Protect Yourself from Winter Weather
Many of you do not like the winter weather as it brings many health issues with it. With the start of the winter, you get affected by cold, cough, flu, fever and a sore throat. As you go out for your office or study, the cold weather catches you and if affects your overall health. Therefore, it is very important to protect yourself from the cold weather in order to prevent cold, cough and a sore throat. So, in this video, I am going to share with you an effective home remedy to protect yourself from winter weather and get rid of cold, flu, and sore throat. Follow the remedy shared below and stay protected and healthy in winter too.
Best Remedy to Protect Yourself from Winter Weather
To protect yourself from the side effects of cold weather in winter, the ingredients you will need are
- Black cardamom
- Milk and tea
- Lemon juice
- Take cinnamon, ginger and black cardamom.
- Boil all of these ingredients in the water.
- In it, you may add milk or tea and make a tea.
- Next, add one to two drops of lemon juice in it.
- Home remedy to protect yourself from winter weather is ready for use now.
How to Use:
Drink one cup of this tea in the morning and it will keep you warm throughout the day and the cold will not catch you.
Benefits You Will Get:
- To prevent the side effects of cold weather on your health, this is the best remedy and also, it is easy to make and easy to use.
- This remedy makes use of all natural ingredients and thus, it does not have any side effects.
- Cinnamon and ginger give a warming effect to your body and keep your body warm throughout the day.
So, if you find spending winter days difficult and get many health issues in cold weather, this remedy can work the best for you. So, follow this simple home remedy and make this tea. Use it to protect yourself from winter weather and stay healthy and protected.