Home Remedies to Treat Cough and Sore Throat
Because of changes in weather, you get affected by a cough, flu, and fever. Even sometimes, you are unable to speak well as because of a cough, your voice is suppressed. This condition is highly uncomfortable. Here, I am going to share with you very effective at home remedies to treat cough and sore throat without medications.
At Home Remedies to Treat Cough and Sore Throat
The simplest remedy is to take some cloves and chew them and it gives a quick relief from a sore throat and cough.
To get your voice back once you get a sore throat and cough, the ingredients you will need for this remedy are
- Carom seeds, half spoon
- Brown sugar, half spoon
- Water, one cup
- Take half spoon of carom seeds and half spoon of brown sugar.
- Take one cup of water and boil the ingredients in it.
- Remedy to treat cough and sore throat is ready for use now.
How to Use:
Drink this water while sleeping to get rid of a cough and sore throat and feel comfortable.
Tips for Cough and Sore Throat:
- When you get a sore throat with a cough too, try to limit the use of cold drink and use more warm liquids such as tea.
- To gargle with warm water is the best remedy. Gargle for a few times and this remedy will give you an instant relief.
- Another tip is to use a mixture of powdered black pepper and honey and this remedy also gives quick and effective results.
- Chewing a few cloves of garlic also gives an instant relief from painful throat and cough.
If you have got a cough and sore throat and you cannot visit your doctor, these remedies and the tips can be your best doctor. Follow the tips and the remedies shared above to treat cough and sore throat and stay fit and healthy.