How to Make Hair Straightening Cream At Home
It is not easy to manage your hair when your hair is curly, dry, rough and frizzy. This is the reason that all the women want to have soft, smooth, straight and silky hair. For this purpose, you use hair straightening tools, creams, and serums available in the markets. But, all of these methods are harmful to your hair. In this video, I am going to share with you a simple recipe to make a cream at home for permanent hair straightening at home. Follow the remedy below to get straight and silky hair.
4 Ingredient Recipes for Permanent Hair Straightening
To make a cream at home to make your hair permanently straight, the ingredients you need for this simple home remedy are
- Fresh coconut
- Lemon juice, four tbsp
- Corn flour, one tbsp
- Almond oil, two tbsp
- Take one fresh coconut, and remove its outer layers. Take the white pure part of it, and cut it into small pieces, and then blend to get coconut paste.
- After this, strain the coconut paste, and you will get coconut milk.
- Next, add four tbsp of lemon juice.
- After this, add one tbsp of corn flour and mix to make a lump-free mixture.
- Now, heat up coconut milk for one to one a half minutes, and then add corn flour and lemon mixture in it.
- After this, add two tbsp of almond oil.
- Next, turn off the flame and let the mixture cool down for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Now, you will get the best cream for permanent hair straightening at home ready for use.
How to Use:
Apply the mixture to your hair, and then comb your hair without bending them. Leave it to dry, and then shampoo your hair after one hour. Do apply a conditioner. Use this remedy twice in a week.
This simple cream for permanent hair straightening at home is easy to make, and also, it is 100% natural. It does not have any kinds of side effects. So, if you want to get rid of your curly, rough and dry hair, there is no need to find any other solution now. Follow the simple remedy, and have straight, silky and shiny hair.