How to Get Soft, Smooth & Youthful Hands and Feet
It is easy for you to maintain your facial beauty. With a little skin care, you can keep your facial skin soft, smooth, glowing, fair and shiny. But, your hands and feet mostly get dry, dark and dull. It is not easy for you to take good care of your hands and feet as you do not have enough time in this busy life. Here, I am going to share with you an effective remedy to make your hands & feet soft and smooth. Follow the remedy below to have soft, silky and a youthful skin.
Body Polishing Remedy for Soft and Silky Skin Instantly
To make a body polishing remedy at home to get soft, smooth and fair hands and feet, the ingredients you need are
- Brown sugar/white sugar
- Olive oil
- Take a bowl, and in it, add one to two spoons of sugar.
- After this, add one tsp of salt, one tsp of honey, and one tsp of olive oil.
- Next, mix all of these ingredients well to make a lump-free mixture.
- The remedy to make your hands & feet soft and smooth is ready for use now.
How to Use:
Apply the mixture on your hands, and with it, scrub your hands and feet gently. Scrub for five to 10 minutes with light hands, and then wash your skin with normal water. After this, apply your regular moisturizer on your skin.
Benefits You Will Get:
- There is glycolic acid in brown sugar. It helps to exfoliate and peel off the dead skin. Thus, it makes skin soft and fresh.
- Salt is an excellent exfoliator for your skin. It helps in the removal of dead cells of the skin as it scrubs your skin gently and removes roughness from your skin.
- Honey is a natural moisturizer. It provides required moisture to your skin and treats rough and dry skin naturally. Also, it nourishes your skin as it is loaded with antioxidants.
- Olive oil is rich in Vitamin E. It nourishes your skin and makes skin shiny and glowing.
This remedy to make your hands & feet soft and smooth is very effective. It makes your skin soft, silky, fair and clear. So, make and use this remedy to have beautiful skin.