DIY Spray to Make Your Hair Color Permanent
As your age increases, your hair loses their natural color. Also, use of chemicals, the diet you use, and the environmental effects affect the natural color of your hair. As a result of it, you get discolored hair. This thing affects the beauty of your personality badly. To alter their hair color, women use different types of hair dyes and hair colors enriched in chemicals. But, the hair color is lost after a few days. Here, I am going to share with you the recipe to make a natural hair spray at home to make your hair color last longer.
How to Make Your Hair Color Last Longer
Here is the recipe to make a hairspray at home that helps to make your hair color last for a longer time. For this, the ingredients you need are
- Black tea leaves powder, two tsp
- Pure Henna powder, two tsp
- Water, one glass
- Take a saucepan, and heat it up a little.
- In it, add two tsp of tea leaves powder, and roast it until it gets brown color.
- After this, add one to two tsp of henna powder, and keep on roasting the ingredients.
- Next, add one glass of water, and boil the mixture for five minutes, and then keep it covered for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After this, strain the mixture, and store the liquid in a spray bottle.
- Keep this spray in the fridge. You can store it for 15 days.
- The best hair spray to make your hair color last longer is ready for use now.
How to Use:
After using the dye, use this spray after two days. Let it get dry for 35 minutes, and then do not shampoo for two days. Also, do not use any hair oil, conditioner or a hair serum.
Use the spray on alternate days after using the dye to make your hair color last for a longer time. This spray is natural, and it is free from any kinds of side effects. It conditions your hair and makes hair soft. Thus, it is free from any kinds of side effects. So, if you want to make your hair color last longer, follow the recipe and make this hair spray. Use it and make your hair color permanent.