How to make Eye Serum to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Do you often get puffy eyes? Are you having dark circles under your eyes? Are there fine lines and wrinkles in your under eye area? These are the common issues, and you all have to face them. The presence of eye wrinkles, fine lines, and ugly dark circles not only takes off the beauty of your eyes, but this thing affects your facial beauty badly. How to cure all these beauty troubles fast naturally? Here, I am going to share with you a simple recipe to make under eye serum for dark circles & puffy eyes cure at home naturally fast.
How to Make DIY Under Eye Serum for Dark Circles
To make a serum at home to cure ugly dark circles under your eyes, and to remove fine lines and wrinkles, the ingredients you need for this remedy are
- Coffee powder, one tbsp
- Cucumber juice, one tbsp
- Vitamin E oil, five to six drops
- Almond oil, five to six drops
- Aloe Vera Gel, one tbsp
- Take one tbsp of coffee powder in a bowl.
- After this, add one tbsp of cucumber juice.
- Next, add five to six drops of Vitamin E oil.
- After this, add five to six drops of Almond oil.
- Next, add one tbsp of Aloe Vera Gel, and mix all the ingredients.
- Now, the best under eye serum for dark circles & puffy eyes is ready for use.
- Store this serum in a container.
How to Use:
Apply the serum under your eyes with your ring finger, and then massage for one to two minutes. After this, wash it off with normal water. Use it twice daily. Within a few days, you will get effective results.
This under eye serum for dark circles & puffy eyes is very effective. Also, it treats eye wrinkles and fine lines that give an aging effect. So, if you are facing these beauty issues, follow the remedy and have a flawless look.