How to Make Smudge-Proof Kajal At Home
Do you love your eyes? Of course, everyone loves his/her eyes. Attractive eyes help to enhance the beauty of your face. For this, the use of kajal is common. A kajal is such a product that helps in making the beauty of your eyes prominent. Without kajal, your eyes look dull. As you apply kajal to your eyes, your eyes look full of life. You can easily get a kajal from the market. But, there may be some ingredients in those products that you may find harmful to your eyes. As a result, you may have to face several eye issues such as itching in your eyes. Therefore, the best is use 100% natural products. Here, I am going to share with you the recipe to make natural smudge-proof kajal at home. Make and use this kajal to make your eyes look attractive always.
Recipe to Make DIY Smudge-Proof Kajal
To make kajal at home to make your eyes look beautiful and attractive, the ingredients you will need for this home remedy are
- Mud lamps, two
- Cow ghee
- First, take two mud lamps, and make cotton wicks.
- In the lamps, put the oil, and lit-up the lamps, while keeping them closer to each other.
- Also, place a steel bowl near the lamps, and cover the lamps with a steel plate.
- The coal will get deposited on the plate after 10 minutes.
- After this, you will get DIY kajal ready for use.
- Now, add cow ghee in it, and mix well.
- To make it smudge-proof kajal, add beeswax into it, and mix well.
How to Use:
Apply the kajal the same way as you apply a kajal purchased from the market.
This natural smudge-proof kajal is made of all natural ingredients. Thus, it is 100% safe for your eyes. It will not cause any eye problem. So, follow the simple remedy shared above, and make this kajal. After using it, you will simply love it.