Feel Great in Summer with these Detox Water Recipes
Many of you have to face many health issues in burning summer. You get headaches, and also, you feel exhausted. All this happens because of the side effects of the hot weather. If you use something cool and refreshing in summer, you will be able to stay cool and calm in summer too. What to use to avoid heat exhaustion this summer? Here you will get the answer to your question. In the video below, I am going to share with you the recipe to make a refreshing drink at home with natural ingredients. Make and use this drink to stay fresh and active in summer too.
How to Beat the Heat and Stay Cool this Summer
To make a refreshing juice to keep your body cool and to avoid heat exhaustion in summer, the ingredients you need for this easy home remedy are
- Water, one glass
- Plums, six to seven
- Tamarind pieces, six to seven
- Cardamom, two
- Fennel seeds, half spoon
- Take one glass of water and in it, add six to seven plums, six to seven pieces of tamarind and two cardamoms, and keep this water overnight.
- In the morning, take out the seeds. Take out the pulp and grind it.
- In this juice, add half spoon of fennel seeds after this, and mix well all the ingredients.
- Now, you will get the best refreshing drink to avoid heat exhaustion this summer ready for use.
How to Use:
Take this cool drink in the morning, and also, use it at daytime. It will keep you fresh and active all the day long.
So, if you cannot bear the burning summer, and feel exhausted and tired all the time, there is no need to find any other solution for the cure of this condition now. The simple homemade drink I have shared here with you is the best to avoid heat exhaustion this summer. This drink will keep you cool and active in summer.