Homemade Hair Mask for Dry Hair and Hair Growth Remedy
The problem of dry hair is the most common hair problem these days. Do you want to get long hair? Do you have thin and dry hair problem? If yes, now you do not need to worry about. In this post, I am going to share with you the recipe to make a hair mask for dry hair and hair growth at home. Follow the recipe shared below and make this mask to get long, smooth and beautiful hair naturally.
DIY Hair Mask for Dry Hair and Hair Growth
- White lentils
- Turmeric powder
- 1 spoon of castor oil
- 1 spoon of almond oil
- 4 tbsp of yogurt
- Keep white lentils soaked in water for 2-3 hours.
- Take soaked white lentil in the bowl.
- After this, add turmeric powder.
- After this, add 1 spoon of castor oil.
- Next, add 1 spoon of almond oil.
- Now, add 4 tbsp of yogurt in the bowl.
- Next, blend all these ingredients and make a hair mask for dry hair and hair growth.
How to Use:
Apply the mask to your hair and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Use this mask once in a week. Then wash it off with normal water. This is a wonderful hair growth formula and it treats dry and rough hair effectively.[wp_ad_camp_1]
Benefits You Will Get
- The use of yogurt is not only good for your skin but it works as an excellent moisturizer for your hair.
- The use of turmeric powder is very effective for the treatment of dry and itchy scalp. Turmeric is also very effective for the cure of hair dandruff. The use of turmeric powder also kills head lice.
- White lentil is full of protein and makes your hair healthy and strong.
- The use of castor oil promotes hair growth and almond oil moisturizes hair and makes your hair soft as well.
So, make this hair mask for dry hair and hair growth right now and get rid of different hair problems such as dry hair, hair dandruff and thin hair.[wp_ad_camp_3]