How to Remove Stretch Marks After Pregnancy
Do you have stretch marks on your skin? Many women get these ugly marks on their belly area, particularly after pregnancy. The marks may also appear on your back, neck, and legs. For the treatment of these marks, many creams and serums are available in the markets. These products are costly, and also, these may be damaging to your sensitive skin. In the video below, I am going to share with you the recipe to make an effective cream at home to get rid of stretch marks after pregnancy. Make and use this cream to get clear skin.
Best Scar Removal Cream For Old Scars
To make a simple cream at home to remove all stretch marks and acne scars from the skin of different parts of your body, the ingredients you need are
- Neem oil, one spoon
- Coconut oil, four to five drops
- Vitamin E Capsule (Evion 400 mg), two
- Take a clean bow, and in it, add one spoon of neem oil.
- After this, add four to five drops of coconut oil.
- Next, add two capsules of Vitamin E.
- After this, mix all of these ingredients well, and make a smooth mixture.
- Now, you will get the best DIY cream to get rid of stretch marks after pregnancy ready for use.
How to Use:
Apply this cream on the stretch marks on your body, and leave it for 25 minutes, and massage gently. Use it at night before sleeping. Wash it off after 25 minutes. Use it four to five times in a week.
This homemade cream to get rid of stretch marks after pregnancy is quite easy to make. It makes use of natural ingredients, and all the ingredients used in it are loaded with amazing benefits for your skin. The use of neem oil prevents skin infections, acne, and pimples. Coconut oil and Vitamin E make your skin shiny and glowing. So, make and use this cream, and get rid of all dark spots, stretch marks, scars and acne marks.