Home Remedies to Get Rid of Swollen Puffy Eyes & Dark Circles Naturally Fast
Your eyes are the beauty of your face. Different beauty issues with your eyes such as puffy eyes, dark circles and swollen eyes take off the beauty of your eyes and affect your overall look. If you are facing these beauty issues, here, I have a solution for you. In this video, I am going to share with you three simple and very effective home remedies to get rid of swollen puffy eyes & dark circles naturally fast.
How to Get Rid of Swollen Puffy Eyes & Dark Circles Naturally
For this home remedy to treat swollen and puffy eyes, the ingredients you will need are
- Two green tea bags
After using the tea, place the tea bags in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes.
How to Use:
After this, take out the tea bags and place the bags over your eyelids and let these bags work for 20 to 30 minutes. Follow the remedy daily.
To get the best results, you can use this remedy two times in a day. You can also re-use these tea bags for two to three times.
- Freshly squeezed cucumber juice/Green tea
- Two cotton pads
Take cotton pads and dip them into cucumber juice and then squeeze the pads gently. Place these cotton pads in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes.
How to Use:
Place the cooled cotton pads on your eyes and let them sit for 20 minutes. After this, wash your eyes with cold water.
For the best results, use this remedy two times in a day and get rid of swollen puffy eyes & dark circles naturally.
- One bowl of filtered water
- One small towel
Fold the towel and then dip it into filtered water. After this, place this bowl of water in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
How to Use:
After refrigeration, take out the cool towel and squeeze it lightly. Keep this towel on your eyes for 20-30 minutes.
Benefits You Will Get:
- To reduce swelling and for tightening the loose skin around your eye area, the use of green tea bags is very effective.
- The caffeine in these tea bags shrinks vessels of blood and it helps to reduce puffy eyes naturally.
- The use of tea bags is also very effective for the cure of dark under eye circles.
- Cucumber juice rejuvenates your skin and helps in tightening the large skin pores.
- It gives a bright and a youthful look to your eyes and fades dark under eye circles.
- It also helps to reduce fine lines and swelling
All of these home remedies to get rid of swollen puffy eyes & dark circles naturally are very effective. Follow one of the remedies and get rid of these beauty issues.