DIY Rose Sugar Scrub for Smooth and Flawless Skin
A healthy and glowing skin can enhance the beauty of your overall personality. In summer, the rays of the sun affect your skin, and thus, dark patches develop on your skin. This thing takes off your even skin tone and makes your skin look fully damaged. How to get rid of skin problems in summer? In today’s video, I am going to share with you the recipe to make a scrub for the healthy and glowing skin. The scrub treats dark, dull and tanned skin naturally fast.
DIY Rock Salt Face Scrub for Beautiful Skin
To make a natural scrub at home to get healthy, fair and glowing skin, the ingredients you need for this remedy are
- Powdered rock salt
- Baking Soda
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Rose petals/rose essential oil
- Grind the salt in a fine powder first.
- Take a fresh Aloe Vera leaf and extract its gel.
- Take a bowl, and in it, add eight tsp of rock salt.
- After this, add one tsp of baking soda.
- Next, add two tsp of powdered rose petals.
- After this, add two tsp of Aloe Vera Gel.
- Now, add four tsp of honey, and then add six to eight drops of rose essential oil.
- After this, mix all of these ingredients and make a smooth mixture.
- Now, the best facial scrub for healthy and glowing skin is ready for use.
How to Use:
Take this mixture, and with it, scrub your tanned skin. Use it regularly, and you will get rid of your rough, dry and tanned skin fast in summer.
Benefits You Will Get:
- Rock salt helps in the removal of dead cells of your skin. Thus, it aids in keeping the outer layer of your skin protected.
- Baking soda has excellent beauty benefits. Also, it removes the dead layer of your skin and makes your skin clear, spotless and fair.
- Aloe Vera gel has healing properties. It helps to moisturize your skin and keeps your skin soft and smooth.
- Honey is extremely soothing and moisturizing. It helps to make your skin shiny and glowing naturally.
This scrub for healthy and glowing skin is very effective. So, make and use this natural product to have flawless skin.