How to Lighten Dark Underarms Fast with 1 Natural Ingredient
Skincare is a challenging task when it is summer. When you think of wearing makeup on your face in summer, it makes you feel annoying as excessive sweating does not leave any makeup on your skin after a short time. What to do to control perspiring and get the fresh smooth skin? For this, the most important is to keep your skin moisturized all the time. Also, here, I am going to share with you a simple recipe to make a spray at home. It controls excessive sweating in summer, and aids in making your makeup last for a longer time in burning summer.
How to Get Perfect Beautiful Skin without Makeup
To keep your skin fresh, soft and smooth in summer, and to control perspiring, the ingredients you need to make natural spray at home are
- Alum power, half to one spoon
- Take a bowl, and in it, add half to one spoon of alum powder.
- After this, add rosewater, and then mix the ingredients well to make a smooth mixture.
- Now, the best remedy to control perspiring and get fresh smooth skin is ready for use.
- Leave it for five to 10 minutes, and then store it in a spray bottle.
- Keep it in the fridge, but do not freeze it.
How to Use:
Before wearing makeup, spray it on your face and then apply makeup. You may also spray it on your heels and underarms. Spray and then leave it to get dry naturally for the removal of feet smell. Use this spray regularly, and it helps to prevent excessive sweating and makes your makeup last longer.
This simple homemade spray to control perspiring and get fresh smooth skin is natural, and also, it is easy to make and use. It keeps your skin fresh in summer by preventing excessive sweating. Also, it prevents your makeup from fading away after a short time. So, make and use this herbal spray to keep your skin flawless in summer too.