How to treat Blackheads Fast at home
Blackheads are a common problem for teenagers and adults. Blackheads can be yellow and black; they appear mostly on nose and chin area of the face but can also appear on back, neck or shoulder. Blackheads are caused by many factors like stress, improper skin care, and hormonal changes in the body, dust or excessive use of cosmetics. Blackheads are very small but they make your skin look ugly and dirty. There are many prescribed medicines for blackheads but trying natural remedies to Remove Blackheads are recommended by everyone. Following are two easy remedies for blackheads removal at home.[wp_ad_camp_2]
2 Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
- Take a towel, Dip it in warm water. Press your blackheads with warm water to make your skin soft.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice, Honey and Curd in a bowl and mix them well to form a paste.
- Apply this paste onto your blackheads.
- Use a toothbrush to scrub the blackheads off for 2 minutes.
- Wash your face with a cleanser.
- Take a towel and press your skin gently to remove your blackheads.
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Turmeric powder
- Gram Flour
- Take 1 Tbsp of Aloe Vera gel and gram flour.
- Add 1 Tsp of turmeric powder in it.
- Mix all the ingredients to make a paste.
- Take a Net Cloth and place it on your blackheads.
- Take the mixture and scrub it with the help of the net cloth.
- Remove the mixture with the help of a wet cloth and clean your face with lukewarm water.
- Apply some moisturizer on the skin.
Benefits of using these remedies:
By using the above-given remedies you will notice a quick and fast change in your skin because these remedies help to Remove Blackheads instantly. These remedies include ingredients which you can easily find in your kitchen. Do try these remedies and share your results with us.