How to Grow Hair Faster, Thicker and Longer at home
With growing age and problematic environmental factors like pollution, smoke and dust, etc., many people are facing the problem of hair loss, thin hair and short hairs. Your hair may fall off or get thinner even at an early age due to constant mobile usage, late night studying, lack of proper diet and lack of sleep. To get your hair back to their original texture and even softer, you need to try many of the products available in the market but those products have harsh chemicals in them that may damage your hair. To avoid that damage of harsh chemicals to your hair, I am going to tell you the way of how to Grow Hair Faster, Thicker and Longer at home with a homemade remedy. In this video, we will give you a recipe for using onion juice and honey, to treat not only hair loss but will leave your hair smooth and shiny and also grow hair faster, thicker and longer within some days by using this simple remedy at home.
Homemade hair mask to Grow Hair faster, thicker and longer
Following is the way to make homemade mask for hair
Things you will need
- One Onions
- A blender
- A strainer
- A bowl
- Essential oil (optional)
- First of all, take a medium sized onion and peel it and chop into small pieces.
- Now, blend the chopped onion in a blender.
- Then, strain the blended pulp in a strainer by using a spoon to press the pulp to extract the juice in a bowl.
- Now, add one to two teaspoons of honey to the onion juice.
- Optionally, add few drops of an essential oil such as lavender oil.
How to use
- Massage your bald patches or your entire scalp with this mixture.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it overnight or at least for thirty minutes.
- Rinse your hair the next morning.
- Repeat that process for a few months until you are fully satisfied with the results.
Benefits of Onion
A little-known fact about Onion is that their juice can help hair from thinning and from falling off. Scientists have proven that onions help with hair loss and other hair problems, such as dandruff, infections and premature graying.
- Importance of sulfur
Onions have a high amount of Sulfur in them. Sulfur helps with your blood circulation and it can also help your hairs to grow fast and in the repairing processes. Sulfur is one of the main things which are needed for hair to grow. Sulfur is rich in a lot of amino acids that build proteins. Proteins are essential for hair growth.
- Importance of keratin
Keratin is also a protein that has a high amount of sulfuric amino acids which promotes the growth of hair faster, thicker and longer.[wp_ad_camp_1]
Benefits of Honey
Honey has many cleansing properties and helps to moisturize the hair even faster. Honey is a humectant and tends to prevent the loss of moisture from your scalp. Honey also has a high amount of sugar content which helps to retain the moisture and as a result, helps to prevent hair fall and strengthens the hair follicles.[wp_ad_camp_3]