How to get rid of ToeNail Fungus at home
Fungal infection of nails is an embarrassing problem which 1 out of 10 people is suffering from. Nail fungus can be painful occasionally. Nail fungus emerged when fungi under the nail are buried. It makes the nail broke, crusty, thick and yellow and sometimes black. Nail fungus is caused by walking barefoot at the swimming pool, or wearing sweaty shoes, at the gym or public showers, having a pedicure in less sanitary condition. In short, more contact with water and humidity cause a fungal infection of nails.it is because fungi need a moist and damp surface to grow. When bacteria enter the nail bed and find the continuous moist environment, it results in fungal infection. There are many antifungal creams available over the counter.But they come with no guarantee to cure the infection. The medication for fungal infection is no doubt effective but they come with side effects. Using medication can give you skin infection like rashes and may also cause damage to your liver. Besides, these medicines are also very costly. So, I will suggest you to use the home remedy to treat the toenail fungus.
Home remedy for ToeNail Fungus
- Coconut Oil
- Oregano Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Castor Oil
- Take 3 Tbsp of Coconut and Castor Oil
- Add 25 drops of Tea tree Oil and Oregano Oil in it
- Mix them well and store this oil mixture into a glass jar
- Apply this oil mixture on your fungal nail 2 times daily
- Continue applying it for 2 months at least
- Let the fungal nail all grown up till healthy nail take its place
- After 2 months apply this mixture 1 time a day
- Try to start this remedy in summer season
Tips for better treatment of Nail Fungus:
- Give up nail polishes to hide fungal infection it can trap the unwanted moisture into the nail.
- Wash your hand and feet regularly and keep your nails short and dry
- Trim your nails and foil them
- Wear open shoes and allow your feet to catch sunlight
- Wear synthetic socks or those which let your feet to breath
- Avoid wearing old and sweaty shoes
Note: it may take a whole year for a healthy nail to take the place of fungal nail.