Home Remedies to Get Rid of Menstrual Cramps
Do you also face severe pain during the menstrual period? Women usually have to face throbbing pain in the lower abdomen before and after the start of the menstrual cycle. Home Remedies to Get Rid of Menstrual Cramps. This condition is named as menstrual cramps. Here I have rounded up some simple home remedies for menstrual pain that will help you in relaxing muscles and you will get rid of menstrual cramps.
How to Get Rid of Menstrual Cramps
The problem of menstrual cramps is not a dangerous condition. But, for some women, the pain is severe and for many people, it is difficult to carry on their usual activities of daily life because of this pain. So, follow the remedies given below for menstrual cramps relief and feel easy fast.
Here is a drink for menstrual cramps relief. To make the drink, you will need following ingredients.
- I glass of buttermilk
- 1/4th teaspoon of asafetida powder
- Take 1 glass of buttermilk.
- Add 1/4th teaspoon of asafetida powder in the glass of buttermilk.
- Milk the two ingredients well.
- The drink to get rid of menstrual cramps is ready now.
How to Use:
Use this drink once a day to get rid of the menstrual pain.
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds
To make drink for menstrual pain treatment
- Take 2 cups of water in a vessel.
- In 2 cups of water, add 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds.
- Boil the solution for about 15 minutes. Remove it from the flame and then strain the drink.
How to Use:
- Use this drink twice a day daily and you will get relief from menstrual cramps.
Benefits You Will Get
- Coriander seeds are rich in vitamin B6. The vitamin B6 helps in relaxing the uterine muscles. Thus; after using the drink for menstrual cramps, you will be able to manage the cramps.
- The use of asafetida helps in reducing pain and discomfort.
- Also, asafetida helps in promoting a smooth flow of blood which gives relief from menstrual pain. The chemicals found in asafetida makes our blood thin which helps in smooth blood flow
Tips for Menstrual Cramps Relief
Here are some tips to get relief for menstrual cramps.
- Consume such vegetables that are rich in magnesium for example carrots and coriander.
- Apply lavender oil on the stomach and it helps in relieving menstrual cramps in a short time.
- Also, you need to feel relaxed to fight against menstrual cramps. With a relaxed mind, you will be able to fight against the menstrual pain.
Here is the end of remedies on how to get rid of menstrual cramps fast at home. Follow the simple remedies by making use of healthful and natural ingredients and feel relaxed during menstrual cycle too. After using the drinks for menstrual pain relief shared above, you would no more feel the condition of severe menstrual pain.