2 Easy Ways to Make Kajal At Home
Do you want to make your own kajal at home? You can get a kajal from the market as well. But the use of a natural kajal made at home is really good and safe for your eyes. Thus, if you are interested to know about making a kajal at home, here, I am going to share with you two easy ways to make kajal at home. Follow these remedies and make your own kajal.
How to Make Kajal At Home
- Mustard oil
- Two clay bowls
- Steel plate
- Vitamin E Oil
- The first step is to make kohl. For this, fill in mustard oil into the clay bowl.
- After this, soak one to two cotton threads in this oil and light them up.
- You need to take two clay bowls and place these bowls at 180 degrees.
- Next, cover the bowls with a steel plate.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, you will get the kohl ready on the inner side of the steel plate.
- Pour this kohl into a container.
- Take a bowl and add some ghee in it or take Vitamin E oil.
- Add kohl in it and mix the ingredients.
- You may burn an almond and then crush it and mix it in the kajal to make kajal darker.
- Store it in a container.
- Vitamin E capsules
- Grate some beeswax to make a smudge-proof kajal.
- Use double boiler method to melt the beeswax.
- After melting the beeswax, add three capsules of Vitamin E in it.
- Next, add kohl and then mix the ingredients well.
- Let it cool down for 10-15 minutes.
- Store it in a clean container.
- Youcan store it at room temperature for four to six months.
It is simple to apply the kajal on your eyes. Apply some loose powder before the application of kajal if your eyelid is oily. If you want to make kajal at home, follow these two easy home remedies and get a homemade kajal ready in a few minutes.[wp_ad_camp_3]