How to Make Face Mask for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin
Do you have an oily skin full of acne and pimples? How to get rid of this beauty issue? For your beauty treatment, here, I am going to share with you the recipe to make a face mask that is very useful for your skin. It also improves your complexion. So, follow the recipe shared below and make this face mask for oily and acne-prone skin and get rid of multiple beauty issues.
Remedy to Make Face Mask for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin
To make a face mask at home to control the oil production on your skin and to treat acne and pimples, the ingredients you will need are
- Fuller’s earth powder, one spoon
- Apple cider vinegar, one spoon
- Milk, one spoon
- Take a clean bowl and in it, add one spoon of fuller’s earth powder, one spoon of apple cider vinegar and one spoon of milk.
- After this, mix all of these ingredients well.
- DIY face mask for oily and acne-prone skin is ready for use now.
How to Use:
Apply the mask on your face and leave it until it gets dry. After this, wash it off with cool water. Use the pack three times in a week to get the best results.
Tips for Oily & Acne-Prone Skin:
- The main causes of pimples on your face are blackheads and acne. Excess of oil on your skin, use of spicy, oily and fast foods is the main cause of acne and pimples. Therefore, limit the use of such foods.
- You must use simple and healthy foods to keep your skin healthy and fresh as for a healthy skin, you need a healthy stomach.
- Also, if you feel irritation or rashes on your skin, you must avoid the use of face wash. Use fuller’s earth to wash your face.
- Stop the use of whitening creams as these are loaded with chemicals and damage your skin.
This face mask for oily and acne-prone skin is amazing and loaded with beauty benefits. So, follow the recipe and make this mask. Use the mask and have a flawless beauty.